Dermaplaning is a procedure to remove dead skin cells and hair from the face with the help of an exfoliating tool. Skillfully applied by our technicians in our IMAj spa, this procedure helps to remove deep scarring on the skin and to remove the thin, soft hairs on your face called vellus hair. Your treatment will make the surface of your skin smooth, youthful, and radiant.
Dermaplaning is a safe and utterly pain-free process for any skin type, and guests can expect beautiful results for many conditions, such as:
- Age spots, dark spot, dark patches and hyperpigmentation
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun-damaged skin
- Dull and dehydrated skin
What To Expect
Dermaplaning makes your skin smooth, soft, and radiant. The process starts with prepping the surface with the help of a gentle cleanser. The area should be dry and clean before your technician starts the procedure with a sterilized exfoliating too. Your technician will hold your skin taught and make short, upward strokes that will exfoliate your skin in a single pass
After your caring treatment, you’ll have a SPF moisturizer or calming serum applied, and you’ll find that your face has a luminous, soft, and radiant shine with a natural glow.
Length of treatment
Most dermaplaning sessions last about 30 minutes and offer a low-risk treatment for almost every skin type. A slight reddening of the area treated may be present at completion but is quite normal and will fade in just a few hours.
- This painless exfoliating treatment deep cleans your skin, removes dead skin cells and vellus hair.
- Dermaplaning results are amazing and instant.
- Gives your skin a luminous effect.
- This will not make your hair grow thicker.
- Treatments may be repeated often.
- Leaves your skin smooth, even-toned, and lightens dark spots or hyperpigmentation..