Cosmetic Laser Technician
Gain valuable hands-on experience on a wide array of lasers and high-energy devices, many of which are uniquely taught at IMAj Instititute.
150 clock hours
Approx. 5 weeks
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
Ready for the AZ Licensing Exam
IMAj students have a 97% pass rate
This course is ideal for Cosmetology, Aesthetic, Nursing and other medical professionals who would like to expand
their career options to include in-demand, non-invasive skin care treatments with energy-based devices.
This Cosmetic Laser Technician Training course provides extensive classroom and hands-on training in applications and technologies including laser hair reduction, laser tattoo reduction, laser peels, laser collagen synthesis, laser vascular lesion reduction (i.e. spider veins), high-frequency micro-current, facial and body sculpting, and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) treatments for facial rejuvenation & acne reduction.
- 150 clock hours
- New classes start every month
- Includes Comprehensive Certification Training in an array of Laser, IPL, HFMC & RF Technologies
- Laser Safety Officer Certification is Included
- Includes preparation for Arizona Aesthetician Licensing Exam
- Arizona Bureau of Radiation Control Approved Program
- GI Bill® Eligible