Cosmetic Laser Training for Healthcare Professionals
Obtain the training and certifications you need to enhance your practice with cosmetic laser tools.
56 clock hours
Approx. 7 days
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
Expand your practice to include cosmetic treatments such as hair removal, face and body sculpting, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and much more!
This course includes 3 days of class-room instruction and 4 days (32 hours) of a hands-on training lab. You will graduate with certifications in an array of energy-based treatments including: Laser hair removal, Laser vein removal, Laser tattoo, Laser collagen synthesis, High-frequency microcurrent, Facial and body sculpting, and Intense Pulsed Light.
An important part of aesthetic services now includes providing cosmetic laser and high energy procedures. The growth for these procedures in the aesthetics industry has exploded! Get in on this growing market NOW!
- Prerequisite: Must be currently licensed as a health care professional
- 24 class-room hours | 32 lab hours
- Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5pm
- Includes Comprehensive Certification Training in an array of Laser, IPL, HFMC & RF Technologies
- Laser Safety Officer Certification is Included
- Arizona Board of Health Services Approved Program
- Choice of taking both Classroom and Hands-on training portions or either portion separately