Hands on Training for Aesthetician Practices and Advanced Aesthetic Procedures
600 clock hours
Approx. 19 weeks
Small Class Sizes
This means MORE hands-on training for you.
Ready for the AZ Licensing Exam
IMAj students have a 97% pass rate
Give yourself a competitive edge in your exciting new career with our Advanced Aesthetician training program! While some other aesthetician schools offer the theory of advanced procedures, IMAJ institute offers theory AND hands-on training for the procedures that everyone is talking about. IMAj Institute has the benefit of having a large inventory of devices and equipment, skilled instructors and professional grade product lines so we are able to provide hands-on training for many advanced aesthetic procedures
- Tuition : $12,495
- 600 Clock Hours clock hours
- 75 Days/approximately 19 Weeks (Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm)
- New Classes Start Every Month
- Small Class Sizes
- Includes preparation for Arizona Aesthetician Licensing Exam
- Arizona Board of Cosmetology Approved Program
Advanced Aesthetician Hybrid Course Details (39 week program)
- Participate in 16 hours of online theory training per week
- Submit weekly assignments
- Attend on-campus classes
- Every Tue & Wed 5:00-9:00 pm
- Every other Saturday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- On-campus time is used for testing and completing hands-on training in the clinic and laser labs
- Attend on-campus to complete hands on training requirements
- Every Wed 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Every other Saturday 8:00-4:30
$12,495 of tuition includes all material, spa supplies, and professional education. Additionally there is a $200 registration fee and $200 uniform fee.
All Aesthetics and Laser curricula require completion of a defined number of treatments. On-campus time is used to complete the required treatments under the guidance of a licensed instructor. Students are permitted, but not required, to schedule time during normal working hours (Mon-Thurs 8:00-5:00) to complete hands-on treatments faster.